Landscape Photography processing tutorial: This video shows my entire start to finish process for my Dolomites image. In this video I discuss the reasons for taking the image the way that I did. The gear and tools used to create the photo. Then we go through my process of creating dark/dramatic moods in Adobe Lightroom and syncing multiple files. We then take the images into Adobe Photoshop to mask them together and add final touches to make the photo really shine. The video also covers dodging/burning, color correction and basic web sharpening. Included files: PSD project file, Video tutorial, ReadMe file.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. My thought process for creating the photograph.
2. Preparing and neutralizing files in Lightroom for Photoshop.
3. Combining and masking multiple exposures in Photoshop.
4. Color correcting, luminosity masks, dodging and burning.
5. Web sharpening and profile conversion.
6. Plus a number of tricks and tips I use for my own photography on a daily basis.
|Length||1 hour 14 mins|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080px|
|Software||Lightroom & Photoshop|
You must log in to submit a review.